We’ve been particularly good this year, so we’re hoping we can slip in a few last minute Christmas gift wishes.
- Freedom from politicians who want to take away our rights to own Red Ryder BB guns and their adult equivalents.
- A government that values private sector innovation over ineffective government regulation to solve problems.
- Solutions that create marketplace efficiency and actually advance healthcare delivery rather than bloated bureaucratic regulation and tax administration rules.
- Activists who recognize that all lives matter.
- Journalists who report facts instead of agendas.
- An end to politically motivated climate change hysteria. (Feel free to give lumps of coal to the hysterical alarmists – particularly academics and politicians who want to prosecute scientists who disagree with the climate change agenda.)
- Political parties who care about improving the lives of their constituents instead of increasing their own power and enriching their financial benefactors.
- A government budget that doesn’t enslave future generations to crippling tax and debt burdens.
- An executive branch that understands its role is to execute rather than pass laws.
- A judicial branch that understands its role is to interpret laws rather than pass them.
- A legislative branch that legislates. Sparingly.
- A government that understands alphabet soup is for eating instead of creating ineffective bureaucracies that rob people of their individual liberties.
- A rational banking and finance system that isn’t stuffed with funny monopoly money.
- Politicians who stop lying to people by pretending a slow down in increased rate of spending is somehow a “cut.”
Even though these might not all fit into our stocking or under a tree, we’d be glad to get any of these! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Freedom Forge Press